Pitch up to the VODG annual conference 2017
Wednesday 13 September 2017
Holiday Inn Bloomsbury, London
VODG members support over one million disabled people, employ over 85,000 staff and have a combined turnover in excess of £2.8 billion.
Each year VODG holds an annual conference bringing together members from across the country. Our mini market place offers suppliers a unique opportunity to engage with chief executives and senior directors from across the membership.
The cost of joining the mini-market place is £750 which includes:
- An exhibition table space for up to two people.
- Listing in the conference materials.
- Access to the main plenary conference sessions.
- Access to refreshments and lunch.
To apply to join the market place please provide a short paragraph outlining your interest in VODG and how your organisation or services can add value to our members. Please email your submission to email@example.com. Please also use this email if you have any questions or queries about the event.
There is also one opportunity to sponsor the end of conference drinks reception at a cost of £695.
- VODG reserves the right to refuse any application, without reason, and this includes any competing disciplines to VODG’s investors programme (these currently are insurance, HR benchmarking and legal services).
- An invoice will be raised for £750 and we require cleared funds to be received by VODG by 1 August 2017. After 1 August the exhibition fee increases to £1000.
- VODG reserves the right at any time to re-arrange the stand layout or allocation.
- VODG reserve the right at any time to change the date and/or venue of the conference or to cancel it altogether if they deem it necessary. In such cases, the exhibitor waives any and all claims they might have against VODG for damages or expenses. However, a refund will be made on the exhibition fee received (if paid).
- The exhibitor should ensure it has its own public liability insurance.
- There are eleven places available and are offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Only members of VODG’s investors programme are able to access the breakout sessions.