Opportunity to use one membership subscription to benefit other organisations within group structures (not associates). Full members may include up to three subsidiary organisations within their membership. This option:
- Applies to up to three subsidiary organisations only.
- Provides unlimited access to weekly briefings for each group.
- Includes one free place per membership fee at the annual conference, network meetings and annual dinner. Additional places may be purchased.
- Provides for one point of contact per membership fee, including one named chief executive only.
- Allows one vote per membership fee at our AGM.
- Entitles each subsidiary organisation covered by this scheme to a profile page on the VODG website.
- Uses the same fee structure as full membership, based on the combined income of the organisations in each group.
- Does not preclude individual subsidiary organisations applying for full membership in their own right.
Each subsidiary organisation is invited to complete a separate membership engagement form to ensure representation across networks and relevant mailings.
Please note that this option is only available to full members.
This option does not apply to federated structures.