VODG Learning and development network meeting | Coaching
Many thanks to everyone that attended today’s online VODG Learning and development network meeting. During the meeting Natasha Furness, Julia Plant and Laura Curran took part in a member-led panel to share their experience using coaching in their organisation, followed by a Q&A. We were then joined by Denise Moon, National learning and development manager from Mencap, and Charlotte Yeadon and Cath Dallas from North Lancs Training Group, to discuss how coaching apprenticeships can develop capacity.
- 0930 Welcome Kerry Hamilton, VODG Head of Membership
- 0935 Introductions Heidi Walsh, VODG Co-Chair
- 0950 Coaching Panel: Want to introduce, develop or improve the use of coaching skills and/or coaching in your organisation? VODG L&D network members share their experience using coaching in their organisation Heidi Walsh, VODG Co-Chair
- Natasha Furness, Head of Learning and Development, Choice Support
- Julia Plant, Learning and Development Manager, St Anne’s Community Services
- Laura Curran, Head of Learning and Development, PSS
- 1020 Q&A Heidi Walsh, VODG Co-Chair
- 1040 Using the Coaching Apprenticeships to develop capacity Dominic Fry, VODG Co-Chair
- Mencap apprenticeship lead discussion, Denise Moon, National learning and development manager, Mencap
- Apprenticeship provider discussion, Charlotte Yeadon and Cath Dallas, North Lancs Training Group
- 1120 Final round up – to include next meeting and future topics (10 minutes) Dominic Fry, VODG Co-Chair
- 1130 Finish
As discussed in the meeting, you can access today’s presentations below.
Using the Coaching Apprenticeships to develop capacity
Future meeting dates
Below, we’ve provided a useful breakdown of future VODG Learning and development network meeting dates for your calendar. Registration is now open, so please book your place today!
Learning and development mailing list
If you aren’t already signed up to the Learning and development mailing list, you can add yourself easily via your VODG user account.
Future meeting topics
If you have any topic suggestions for the next meeting, please let us know.