Housing network meeting | White Paper discussion
Many thanks to everyone that attended today’s online VODG Housing network meeting. We were joined by Liz Zacharias, Director at Campbell Tickell, and we looked at an overview of the Housing White paper published in December 2020.
- 10.00 – Welcome – Kerry Hamilton, VODG Head of Membership
- 10.05 – Introduction – Maria Mills, VODG Co-Chair
- 10.10 – An update on the policy areas for supported housing, including an overview of the Housing White paper published in December – Liz Zacharias, Campbell Tickell Director
- 10.40 – Q&A – Diane French, VODG Co-Chair
- The implications for supported housing and support providers
- What ‘good’ looks like in our sector
- How to enable tenants to understand their rights and hold landlords to account
- 11.15 – Final round up – to include next meeting and future topics – Maria Mills, VODG Co-Chair
- 11.30 – Finish
As discussed in the meeting, I have attached Liz Zacharias’, Director at Campbell Tickell, presentation here.
If you would like to attend the next meeting and you aren’t already signed up to the housing mailing list you can add yourself easily via your VODG user account .
If you have any topic suggestions for the next meeting, please let us know.