Sign up to the health charter
VODG encourages all learning disability organisations to take up the health charter and help create real change. Our health charter in practice guide sets out key outcomes and advice from organisations already using the practical support which can be used to:
- establish a clear commitment to addressing health inequalities
- deliver an important message that health and wellbeing is a priority
- support regulatory compliance
- drive improvements in services, set strategic goals and organisational responsibilities
- support the duty – included in the Care Act – to promote wellbeing.