1. Welcome and introductions – network co-chairs
2. Retail charity bonds – Allia C&C
Allia will share their experience of working with a charity to raise London listed bonds from institutional and retail investors.
3. Sleep ins judgement and update – all
The judgement from the Supreme Court is imminent and we hope to be able to discuss the implications for VODG members.
4. VODG update – Jane Evans
5. Data sharing – Charlotte Clayson (Trowers & Hamlins)
6. Post Covid ‘new normal’ – all
Member discussion about working arrangements with the easing of the lockdown etc.
7. Funding Covid related and uplifts – all
An overview of funding arrangements and discussion of member experiences
8. Member questions and any other business- all
Please send any questions or items for discussion to [email protected]
6th Floor, 2 London Wall Place, London, EC2Y 5AU0330 043 1273[email protected]
VODG is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales No. 6521773.
VODG is a Registered Charity No. 1127328