MHA MacIntyre Hudson
MHA MacIntyre Hudson, chartered accountants and business advisers, provides a comprehensive range of services and specialist advice, including internal and external audit and assurance, management accounts, independent examination services, tax planning and compliance, payroll, VAT compliance and advice, business strategy services and outsourcing. The wider MacIntyre Hudson Group also provides specialist advice in areas of corporate finance, due diligence, corporate recovery and professional training.
In addition to our traditional services, our specialist advisory services for not for profit clients include:
- Improving efficiency: we advise on maximising income through gift aid, managing your costs and help analyse the ROI on fundraising efforts.
- Risk management: we evaluate internal control procedures and conducting financial and governance health assessments.
- Important operational issues: we manage the completion of annual returns, advise on accounting systems, handle issues such as charity registration, provide trustee/governor and Audit Committee training and input into content decisions on trustees’ annual reports.
- Tax: we advise on a broad spectrum of tax mitigation issues, such as VAT (including optimising VAT in development projects) and employment tax issues and the engagement of workers.
- Governance: we work with trustees and senior managers in setting strategic direction, advising on reserves policy and matching resources to the objectives of the organisation.
For further information, please contact:
James Gare, Principal, tel: 020 7429 4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org